40th Annual Cancer Walkathon—Virtual
Saturday, September 19th, 2020
It's our 40th Annual Cancer Walkathon—and this year, we are going virtual! Join us as we take virtual strides, NOW through September 19, 2020!
It’s going to be a Walkathon like we’ve never seen before, but together, we can make it the most memorable one yet!
This is a wonderful way to pay tribute to friends and loved ones who have or are experiencing cancer treatment. With every stride, you can make a difference for someone who needs and deeply appreciates the support of others.
This year’s walk will start with online registration, but will take place wherever you want to complete the distance of 5 miles.
Taking Part Is Easy
• Register to Walk, Sponsor a Walker, and/or Make a Donation!
• Walk 5 miles at your own pace, location and date of your choice (by September 19, 2020).
• Take a selfie, and email it to us at email@example.com, and tell us why you walk (optional). We will post select selfies on our social media pages.
• Please have all sponsorship money to San Juan Medical Foundation by September 30, 2020.
• Collect Donations. Ask friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, businesses and corporations to sponsor your walk.
Register today at https://www.sanjuanmedicalfoundation.com/sjmf---40th-annual-cancer-walkathon
This year, more than ever, your sponsorships are needed to help support San Juan Medical Foundation and the Connelly Hospitality House. We are very grateful for your support.
Price: Registration is FREE. Raise $50.00 + in donations
More Information (KSJE 90.9 FM is not responsible for external websites)
The event runs from 12:00am to 11:55pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.
High: 82°F | Low: 54°F
Light rain shower
High: 79°F | Low: 46°F
High: 86°F | Low: 52°F
Light rain shower
High: 82°F | Low: 45°F
Santa Fe, NM
High: 81°F | Low: 52°F